Plan a celebration of your life that perfectly reflects who you are
Giving you control over all the choices. At Southern Co-op we know that it’s the little things that make a funeral special.
A personalised funeral plan can be a full expression of your personality, helping you say a unique
goodbye. Almost everything can be arranged and paid for in advance, meaning your family do not
have to worry about guessing or paying for your final wishes.
A few ways you can personalise your funeral plan:
- Coffin – a bespoke design can be covered in personal messages, art by loved ones and
- Music – if you’re a particular fan of a certain TV show, film or song, choose what you’d like
people to associate your memory with.
- Dress code – request guests to wear your favourite colour for a celebratory funeral service.
- Journey – specify a particular route, perhaps taking in special places or an unusual hearse to
reflect your personality.
- Location – you may prefer an alternative location
for your service in perhaps a woodland or natural burial site.
A personalised funeral plan is unique to you, so can only be arranged with one of our Funeral
Co-ordinators. They will make sure everything is recorded for you and give you a detailed
breakdown of costs, based on the choices you have made.